Once a year, the bk Group organises a major fundraising campaign. Employees from all over Europe are each allowed to submit a charitable organisation or non-profit association. Fifteen winners are then drawn by lot from all the entries.
The winners can look forward to a donation of 1,000 euros each.
The donation is traditionally handed over personally by the employees, so they can deliver the good news and the joy is great on both sides. Especially in times of rising living costs, the donation is particularly valuable for many clubs and charitable organisations with volunteers.
The field of this year’s winners is broadly diversified, ranging from important club youth work and animal aid projects to volunteer fire brigades and hospice organisations.
The 15 organisations and associations that will receive a donation from bk Group AG in 2023 are
- Kinder- und Jugendhospiz Sternenzelt Bamberg
- Hundehaus Bad Windsheim
- Mein zweites Leben
- Stiftung Lesen
- Tierheim Ansbach
- Förderverein Freiwillige Feuerwehr Burgbernheim
- Freiwillige Feuerwehr Wettringen
- Karoline-Kolb Kindergarten Bad Windsheim
- Tierheim Unternesselbach
- Pfötchenhilfe Rothenburg e.V.
- SV Gronau von 1974
- Freiwillige Feuerwehr Obercunnersdorf e.V.
- Reha-Vital-Sport-Gemeinschaft Rothenburg o.d. Tauber
- Jugendarbeit des SC Memmelsdorf Volleyball
- Stachelritter Wilhelmsdorf e.V.