For four years now, the bk Group has been holding a somewhat different donation initiative in the run-up to Christmas. This year is no exception.
All employees can submit a charitable organisation or their favourite club and are entered into the draw.
15 organisations are then drawn by lot and each receives 1000 euros. Our winners can then deliver the cheque themselves and spread great joy.
The reasons for the submissions this year were as varied as the organisations themselves:
« Due to the sharp rise in energy costs, the food banks are increasingly in demand. At the same time, however, less food is being donated for distribution. »
« A donation would be a great support on the way to support children and young people in our sport. »
« Due to the increasing danger and threat to reporters worldwide, I would be very happy to contribute to support objective reporting. »
« When I see people lying on the ground under a bridge in the evening, it breaks my heart. Just the thought of not having a roof over my head scares me. »
« Animal welfare abroad urgently needs more attention and education. »
Chance decided. The following associations and organisations were drawn from all the entries and will now receive a donation of 1000 euros:
- Iss was e.V. – Die Aischgründer Tafel
- Fifty Fifty street magazine
- Burkhardswalder Heimat- und Feuerwehrverein e.V. (local history and fire brigade association)
- TSV 2000 Rothenburg – Football
- Reporters without Borders
- Baco de Alcantarilla
- respekTiere e.V.
- Görlitzer Oldtimer Parkeisenbahn e.V.
- TSG Backnang 1846 Volleyball Department
- Fundació handbol Roquerol
- Hildener Allgemeine Turnerschaft – Inline skater hockey department « Hilden Flames »
- Wettringen Fire Brigade
- 1.BV Bamberg
- Oldenburg South Tennis Club
- Karate Department of the TV Bad Mergentheim e.V.
We are pleased that this campaign enables our employees to do something good and thus supports many different organisations that make an important contribution to our society.